Friday, February 24, 2006

First Post

Good Morning, It's February 24, 2006 at 9:37am. And it's a case of, "I can't take it anymore!" There are so many things going on around me that I disagree with that I need a place to post my observations, perhaps share a bit of my experience and let the world know what I think. It's not my goal to create problems, I hope I don't come off as arrogant. It's not my goal to play ONE UP with anyone! Sometimes it's just troublesome hearing about different news items, local, regional, and even national and world wide events, and seeing folks just accept it. What happened to the SPIRIT of our Forefathers? If we're going to be strong leaders. If we're going to follow what I interpret as biblical instruction, we can't just stand by and let things happen around us! So this is my attempt at moving others to take action!

No comments: